Rutherford Robertson, P.A. 704-792-1011
Take advantage of the experience of Rutherford Robertson, P.A. so that you can make informed decisions as you close one chapter of your life and enter into the next.

Court orders are put in place for a reason, unfortunately there are times when one party to the order is no longer doing what is court ordered and is therefore in contempt. In those instances it is necessary to return back to court for the court to enforce its previous orders by holding the opposing party in contempt. If you are experiencing resistance with regard to a current court order or separation agreement, please contact Rutherford Robertson, P.A. today and schedule your confidential consultation.

related services are modification of orders

Recent Publications

Children in Custody Disputes, Do's And Dont's
Sometimes when parents are divorcing or are in a custody dispute they tend to lose sight of the important things with regard to their children's rights and sensitivities.
[Read More...]

The Process For An Uncontested Divorce
To get a divorce after the requisite one year of separation, you must file a Complaint and Civil Summons with the court, generally in the county you reside.
[Read More...]

Get in Touch

  • Phone:
    Ph:704-792-1011 / Fax:704-792-0901
  • Request Info:
    Submit An Email
  • Address:
    30 Church St S,
    Concord, NC 28025